Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Weekend!!

I had such a FABULOUS weekend. I almost don't know where to begin.... I guess the big news is that it SNOWED in ALABAMA yesterday. It was tremendous. It is also completely gone at this point. But more about that tomorrow. First i wanna talk about what an amazing time we had at WORKPLAY Saturday night. My friend Sam George has a band called Bright Henry - they rock. They played with another band that also rocks mightely- The White Oaks . I excercised my photography muscles again- most of my pics are unusable becuase i simply refuse to use a flash. It ruins the mood! Therefore ALL my shots are blurry cause who in the world can hold their hands still while rockin out to amazing tunes? Not I. But some were good, so I thought I would share- Enjoy....


Bright Henry...


Sam B. George!




The White Oaks...

these precious children belong to the bassist, I believe- they were the center of my attention for a good 20 minutes....






I think they're twins- the little girl never really stopped dancing, but the little boy would get awe-struck sometimes and just stare at the band while his sister boogied in circles around him.


So, Maybe I don't have a carreer in photography in my future, but I do so enjoy taking pictures! I have so many more to come.... this week is gonna be fun! Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment