Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I still don't want to talk about it.


So, the moving into a new house situation is still a little "up in the air".... and I don't think I'm quite ready to discuss. I'm afraid of jinxing myself. I'm also afraid I might burst into tears or rip my landlord's head clean off his shoulders. Either option would be strangely satisfying.

Anyhoo. lets talk about the fact that TODAY i am THIRTY YEARS OLD!!! Yepp- thats right.


I'm glad to be 30. I'm glad to leave the uncertainty of the 20s behind and look toward a decade of focus, creativity, and abundance..... I think thats my birthday wish- that my family and I would be blessed with fabulous ideas, will-power to put those ideas in motion, and sucess! Doesn't that sound good?

Guess what else sounds good?

Looking at more pictures of BABY FABULOUS!!!! These were take this past weekend at my parent's house. Sally was precious in her fabulous new party dress. Her mama taught her how to say "Happy Birthday" and "Aunt Fabby"..... my heart melted. Enjoy these pics and stay tuned for more. I have some great shots of my most delicious b-day cake...baked just for me by the culinary genious, Caroline Varner!!

But now, I give you Sally Beck....aka Baby Fabulous.....














No comments:

Post a Comment