Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All Kinds of Christmassy Up In Here!

Guess who got her camera back from the Geek Squad? MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! It seems there was a battery problem so the just gave me a new one. I have been steady taking pictures since Saturday- I can't stop. I don't want to stop.

so.

Heres what I've been working on..... lets start with the Christmas Tree:








I made all the paper ornaments ( the birds and "pinwheel balls") and also made the big glitter balls with my sister Sally. The "pinwheel balls" are my favorite cause they pack alot of punch for how easy they are. And its a fun way to use old Christmas cards from years past that you couldn't bear to throw away..... (or is that just me? I can't bear to throw out any piece of paper that has a nice pattern or color, or a picture of a loved one!) I think this is my best tree so far. (and NO Clarke, I am not struggling with humility here. I didn't say it was one of THE best trees, I said it was one of MY best trees.... but now that you mention it, it could very well be one of THE best trees....)


Also.

I have been furiously crafting- having the time of my life- and wanted to give a little sneak peek....




Just in case the recipients of these craftings are visiting my blog, I don't want to spoil the surprise so thats all ya get for now.

I am so darn glad to have my camera back- can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment