Thursday, July 30, 2009

I know, I know, I should change the name of my blog to "A Fabulous Animal"

Here I am, blogging about ANOTHER of my furry friends! When will I ever regain my focus and start talking about design again? As soon as I stop acquiring and losing and acquiring animals.... I am still missing my sweet Hampton- and no, this is NOT a replacement- but we do have a new member of our little family....

Introducing...


HAZEL!!!!







She's 9 weeks old and a total sweetie. I'm wrapped around her little paw, She's the apple of my eye, She had me at "hello". And she keeps me up all night crying and asking to get out of her kennel. So I'm a little tired, and alot in love with my new dog, Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. She is so cute... I swear if I was at home I would kiss my computer screen, but the HR guy sits too close to my desk.

    ReplyDelete