Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is Fabulous.

This is really happening. Today we inaugurate someone who brings with him Hope, Possibility, Grace. In the (paraphrased) words of Michelle Obama, I have never been so proud to be an American. . .

Lets celebrate y'all!!! Heres some of my favorite pics of our new president. . .



this one is designed by a great artist Shepard Fairey, and is a take off of his "Obey Giant" street art. . .

These posters were being given away for FREE by Brooklyn artists at the website hyperakt.com-- I don't think they have any left, but they do great work- check it out!

Finally, I found a new favorite artist in my search for Obama art (Obamart?) Scott Hansen- His prints are for sale at ISO50 Shop. . . Birthday present to myself? absolutely.

Enjoy the day everyone- This is truely FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment