Thursday, May 28, 2009

New House Update!

Soooooooooooo...... I've been busy. I know I know- thats no excuse for ignoring the old blog. Please accept my humble apologies. And PLEASE take a look at what I've been doing!!!!


This is the fireplace area in my Dining Room/foyer/library (its a small house, it has to multitask!)






And heres my little library- I love this spot.


This is my guest room/craft room/dressing room (again, multitasking is a must.)

If you spend the night with me, you get to sleep in this FABULOUS bed! Don't you love it?

And this is my "dressing table"/ craft station.


And finally a few cute shots of my fuzzys enjoying the backyard.....

Oscar's thoughful spot


Hampton has a very green thumb.


And this guy (I never did get his name) hung out on my geraniums ALL day. I have several great shots- its almost like he was posing!


I didn't do any color correction on these pics- the flowers are as red as can be, but when i took the picture that yellow and orange showed up-- I think its FABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment