Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AHHHHHH..... Life.

Life is good. I am not where I want to be right now. I don't have the perfect job and neither does my husband. I am not pregnant. I don't own a house or have a savings account to speak of . I am barely squeaking by each month paying my bills. But I know, in my heart, that life is good. God is good. And things can only get better. I think I have a hard year ahead of me. I know I am going to be making some tough decisions. But I know that I will be sustained through those decisions and hard times by a love that is greater than my understanding.

So I enjoy the struggle. It reminds me that I am alive. And life is so very good.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post! Very honest, very mature. J.D.Roth

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time a wunderfull post thanks Helen. Its all so treu we only do not see it that often. Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the consumer electronics show CES2010, Monster announced the launch of new headphones: Beats By Dr.Dre Solo HD, BeatsSpin and DiddyBeats. monster headphones is famous audio wire business Monster joint American Hip-Hop music godfather Dr. Dre launched the headset brand.

    ReplyDelete