Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy about today....

  • We got rain early this morning so that makes me happy.
  • This is my sisters first day of school- she is a new kindergarten teacher and I am so proud/impressed/in awe of her amazing teacher-skills!
  • Today is "canning day"- I get to learn how to make soup and then put it up for winter.
  • Today marks the first day of the last week of my two week summer break. I'm happy to have one more week, but even happier that I'll be back in school :)
  • Hazel and I are going to spend the morning swimming in the lake at Oak Mountain State park- it doesn't get much better than that!
  • And finally, seeing pics of these little girls .........





Makes me so so happy!

5 comments:

  1. wow,what a cute baby.. awwww

    http://blog-1-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete